OUR MISSION & VISION
Our goal is to provide your pet with the highest quality care while providing you with sound veterinary medical advice and compassion.
We are proud to be one of only a few hospitals in the Seattle region recognized as a full member of the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). This organization requires the very highest standards for small animal medicine and surgical care; higher than those required by the state of Washington. To ensure that we maintain these standards, an AAHA practice consultant periodically visits our hospital to conduct a thorough and rigorous evaluation of our facilities and procedures.
We always encourage potential new clients to stop by anytime for an impromptu tour. We strive to make our clients feel comfortable and confident in the care their pets receive.
We look forward to meeting you and your pet. We will always do our very best to practice outstanding veterinary care, communicate clearly, and earn your trust.
· Diagnostic and Theraputic capabilities
· General medicine
· Well pet care
· Senior Pet Care
· Digital x-ray w/ board certified radiology reports
· Abdominal ultrasound-general practitioner trained
· ECG w/ Cardiologist reports via telemedicine
· Blood Pressure
· Pulse Oximetry
· in-house laboratory
· Full Laboratory Services
· General Anesthesia
· Surgery- soft tissue and orthopedic
· Dentistry diagnostic and therapeutic services
· End of life care / counseling.
· USDA Health Certificates for Domestic and International travel
MEET OUR PET FAMILY